• Facebook
  • Instagram

Our

Philosophy

The DTP is a kids-first organization. That means we are committed to the wellbeing and enjoyment of youth first, and tennis capacity-building second. We create a fun, enthusiastic, positive learning environment because we believe that fosters:

  • Character development such as integrity, teamwork, resilience, commitment, accountability, and more.

  • Mental skills such as grit, positive self-talk, awareness, focus, cognitive development, and mindfulness.

  • Athletic capacity such as agility, balance, coordination, and core strength.

  • Healthy lifestyles such as healthy eating, mental health indicators, and introduction to other physical activity.

Being kids-first also means establishing a strong relationship with parents and other family and community members who share a commitment to the youth’s well-being. We are all about creating a transformative relationship —not just a weekly transaction — and see each interaction with your kid and your family as an important aspect of our mission and our programming. We encourage open dialogue and a joint commitment to building a positive future for everyone we work with.

Our Programs

Summer Elementary School Programs

Summer Middle School

Programs

Summer High School

Programs

Tennis

Tournaments

Colorado

Serves

Summer 2022 Programs

We offer summer youth programs for players between 6-18 years old! Click on the brochures below to view our program line-up for Summer 2022. 

Registration is open on a "First Come, First Serve" basis. Full payment OR a 20% deposit is required at time of registration. The remaining 80% will be billed 2 weeks before the program start date. All registration changes must be made 14 days prior to program start date for account credit only. Please call the front desk at 303-351-5045 for more information and to register!
 

  • Summer options include:

    • Weekly Morning Camps for 6-12 year olds

    • DTP Summer League

    • Afternoon IDP Classes

    • Weekly ADP Camps

    • High School Preseason Camps (August)

Denver Tennis Park, 1560 S Franklin St, Denver, CO 80210

303-351-5045  

© 2021 Denver Tennis Park

  • Facebook
  • Instagram